3 Days in San Francisco

     I would like to say, I'm so relaxed and I don't feel any stress, but I can't say that :) Even though I didn't take any classes for summer term, I feel stressed because of other things... In the week of 4th of July, we decided to go to San Francisco with my brother and sister in law who came from the Turkey for vacation. Unfortunately, they hadn't seen any sunny and hot day since the day they came. But thank god, we saw sunny and hot days in San Francisco. Moreover, we got sunburned so badly!
     Anyways, we stayed  in Vallejo which is a little city in the San Francisco area. Also, there is a Six Flags in there. We spent time in Six Flags 10.30am to 6 pm, so it's not a surprise we got sunburned right? :) If you went to that kind of amusement park, you know the long lines! Here is a video that my brother recorded from the roller coaster Medusa and a photo that we couldn't dare record it on the camera.

 Medusa

Superman Ultimate

After our Six Flags adventure, we went to San Francisco. Pier 39, Cable car, Alcatraz (we didn't go actually), Lombard Street, China Town and of course Golden Gate Brigde!
















Comments

Popular Posts