From The Forty Rules of Love

The Forty Rules of Love with Turkish cover


Last month, I talked about the book that I was reading ( http://midnightgzd-en.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-ive-read-recently.html ) I want to share some of the rules that I like most. I hope you like them too.

Rule 1: "How we see God is a direct reflection of how we see ourselves. If God brings to mind mostly fear and blame, it means there is too much fear and blame welled inside us. If we see God as full of love and compassion, so are we."

I always think God with full of love... but, I also know some people who think the other way.


Rule 14: "Try not to resist the changes that come your way. Instead let life live through you. And do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?"

Sometimes it's really hard to accept changes...right?


Rule 25:"Hell is in the here and now. So is heaven. Quit worrying about hell or dreaming about heaven, as they are both present inside this very moment. Every time we fall in love, we ascend to heaven. Every time we hate, envy, or fight someone, we tumble straight into the fires of hell."

It's so true...



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts