IT'S ME AGAIN!

I don't know how many times I came back to the blog and said 'Hi!', but I hope this one's gonna be the last one :) it's been 2 years since I wrote my last post! Lots of things have changed in my life. 
2013 was tough... so let's start from 2014. It was the most important year of my life. The beginning of January, my mom and dad came to the US for the first time and we spent wonderful time together. It was a good start for 2014. In April Fools day , I got very exciting news! First, I thought it was a joke, but it wasn't!! I was going to be an AUNT!!
Just after 15 days of this wonderful news, we found out that I was 4 weeks PREGNANT!! Our lives was going to change forever with this little baby!
Fortunately, my pregnancy was easy and I hadn't have any problems. In December 19th, our little boy Soren came into the world! Since then, the time flew by so fast...
The other exciting thing that we did during the blog break was going to Turkey after almost 4 years. We stayed there for 3 weeks. Even though we were with loved ones over there, we missed our home 'Portland' . 
Now, we are at home and continuing our lives and blogging! It's nice to be back in both ways :) I "hope" I will continue to write this time. See you soon!
Loves,
Gozde 



Comments

Popular Posts