VACATION STARTED!

           Summer term is finished! And finally, we moved to our new apartment. We're so happy now because our new apartment is in a convenient place. By the way, I'm so excited because we're going to go to Turkey in 16 days! I'm going to see my family after one and a half years. Also, my brother will get married!
           Nowadays, we decided to explore Oregon. Our first stop was Salem which is capital of Oregon. Actually, it didn't fulfill my exceptations. Salem is a small city which includes small buildings, little shops, etc. Also, it has a beautiful nature... That day, the weather was cloudy ( hmm... This is not a surprise in here :) If you don't like dark, cloudy weather, it can be little depressive, but I don't have a problem with this kind of weather. And other thing about Salem ( hmm I don't know maybe this is about many cities) Most shops close too early.  In Istanbul,Turkey, shops, restaurants, everyhing open almost until midnight ( Especially in summer), so if somewhere close at 6:00 p.m., this is too early for me. But it's okay, we can live with this :))







Comments

Popular Posts