ONCE UPON A TIME THERE WAS A GIRL WHO WAS CALLED MIDNIGHT...!

I know, I didn't write anything for almost 3 months. I thought, the spring term was never going to end and I didn't want to write anything.To be a part-time student, dancer and full-time housewife worn me out... But, I finished beautiful school term and dance performance with Northwest Dance Theatre. Currently, we're in a break! (only school, my ballet school keep going) I hope, the lighter summer term will wait for me then we're gonna to visit Istanbul in september!! I am so excited and happy for this because I haven't seen my parents for 1,5 years.
And of course, all these busy days we didn't forget to have fun!


       Traffic jam like Istanbul


Sunny day!! Unusual for Portland :p


Our School ,PCC

Johns Landing



My lovely husband JJ.


Comments

Popular Posts