NEW BLOG

I decided to make a new blog. I think, it will be helpful for my english. My profile is turkish, so I want to write about myself.
I was born in an autumn day when the fashion was in its worst years for me :) When I was 4 years old, I told my mother that I wanted to do ballet and I still do it. I have been married for a year, and I'm going to school at the same time I'm studying RAD (Royal Academy of Dance).So what kind of person am I ?
 I love;
  • My husband <3
  • Ballet (actually all dance styles)
  • Singing song
  • Playing computer games, ps3
  • Reading books
  • Animals!
  • Winter
  • Sleeping!
I don't like;
  • Summer
  • People who don't like animals
  •  Watching long long tv shows ( just like in my country!)
  • Crowded places
  • Comedy movies
 So, I didn't find anything else, thanks for reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts